At Claire Joster IT we are specialists in the selection of technological profiles, with a fundamental added value: the recruitment of talent based on the values and cultural fit of our clients and candidates.
We are working with Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. 276,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Their values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.
In order to complete our Analytics Service Line department, we are currently looking for a Data Scientist / Modeller with FMCG experience in Marketing Mix Modelling and Price & Promo Analytics. You willcollaborate with our colleagues in sales & marketing around the world to deliver value in the areas of marketing effectiveness, and price & promo effectiveness.
What you’ll do
- Share your experience & knowledge and build Nestlé’s internal modelling capability.
- Partner with stakeholders to build and deliver a portfolio of advanced analytics initiatives.
- Work closely with to identify and answer business problems/questions using appropriate modeling techniques on available data.
- Evangelize and provide advisory services around data science capabilities and knowledge within Nestlé.
- Work with large, complex data sets and solve non-standard problems.
Who you are
- Be educated to MSc level (or equivalent) in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or Data Science.
- Have proven experience of handling large datasets and reporting automation.
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of marketing mix modelling and price & promotion analytics.
- Experience with dynamic linear models/state space models is of particular interest.
- Have the ability to network and influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Be able to interpret data and explain business performance in an easy to understand way that tells a story to key stakeholders.
- Have proven experience of working in a matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaboration.
- Have advanced MS Excel, SQL, R, Python (or similar) experience.
Our offer to you
- An attractive and dynamic international working environment with the most talented and engaged IT professionals in their field and working with best-in class technologies.
- Personal and professional growth through ongoing training and constant career opportunities reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- Great benefits including competitive salary and a comprehensive social benefits package.
- Hybrid working environment with flexible working scheme, allowing everyone to meet their needs enjoying the advantages of remote work and combining with the amazing facilities (dog friendly!) and culture.
We are excited to getting to know you!