We, Selection by Eurofirms are a specialized selection company where we look for the best fit between candidates and companies, seeking the welfare of people. We belong to the Eurofirms Group, the first national company in people management.
From Eurofirms Selection we are looking for a Corporate Digital Communications Manager for a recognized company in the berry sector, preferably located in Madrid (open to other national locations).
As Corporate Digital Communications Manager you will support global corporate communications to develop and maintain the new corporate image through all its digital channels in a consistent, creative and innovative way.
· Implementation of the company’s communication strategy, using the available online channels (social networks, corporate website, ….), as well as dialogue with digital and communication agencies.
· Manage the development and implementation of digital communications strategies guided by the Head of Global Communications.
· Strategize, plan, and manage day-to-day digital content production of content, copy, and visual assets across all our channels, including website and social media
· Create and manage content calendars for the organization’s digital channels (social media, website, and newsletters).
· Work closely with internal stakeholders to come up with fresh and creative ways of telling stories, publishing content, and engaging with our online corporate audience.
· Monitor trends and audience engagement and provide detailed analyses of our web and social media to gauge the effectiveness of the organization’s digital strategies
· Liaise with both internal and external teams managing local websites and social media
· Make sure the corporate brand guidelines are followed and adapted globally and locally
· Coordinate the digital and communications’ agencies
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in generating corporate content in English and Spanish and developing related communication plans.
· Experience with international markets.
· Digital skills: proficiency in the main social media and corporate web management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Proficiency with tools like Google Analytics, hootsuite and similar, and excellent SEO knowledge.
· Stable position.
· Immediate incorporation.
· Fixed + variable remuneration.
If you are interested and are a proactive person with a positive attitude, strong organizational skills and creative spirit, and want to be part of a dynamic and exciting environment driven by passion and integrity, don’t hesitate any longer, this is your opportunity!