At Claire Joster we are specialists in the selection of executive and middle management profiles for the main functional areas of businesses, with a fundamental added value: the recruitment of talent, based on the values and cultural fit of our clients and candidates.
Our client, a world leader in food production and commercialization is looking for a Global Marketing Director to join their corporate structure.
As a key part of the structure, the Global Marketing Director will direct, plan and coordinate the company´s marketing efforts and investment plans with the aim of ensuring long-term growth and maximizing profitability.
• Design global marketing strategy and implement regional marketing plans.
• Conduct competitive analysis and industry trends.
• Carry out market research to inform varietal development and create differentiation in order to offer new and unique consumer experiences.
• Work closely with customers and commercial teams to ensure consumer and market needs are captured and aligned with the company’s efforts of developing new products/varieties.
• Implement Category Management program and train commercial teams as needed.
• Build the organizational capabilities required to elevate the company´s marketing activities.
• Lead packaging R&D efforts jointly with Operations and Sustainability areas.
• Embed sustainability in their value proposition to customers to turn commercial relationship into long term partnership.
• Develop all necessary marketing materials and activities to support strategy.
• Provide leadership in the identification, development and implementation of new marketing needs.
• An academic degree in Marketing & Business Management is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in fresh produce or adjacent sectors.
• Previous international experience working with multicultural teams across multiple markets.
• A success record of bringing new product innovations to market, and thereby contributing to a company’s top and bottom-line performance.
• The ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with internal stakeholders in varietal development, commercial, operational and financial disciplines.
• The organizational savviness to navigate a complex, vertically integrated network of stakeholders and alliance partners around the world.
• Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Spanish is an advantage.
• Required travels: about 20-25%, including internationally
• An entrepreneurial, proactive and self-driven attitude.
• Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of financial business levers.
• Commercial aptitude and the ability to negotiate contracts.
We are looking for a proactive and customer-oriented person, who brings initiative, proactivity and motivation to join an ambitious professional challenge, within a multinational company that is currently in a moment of growth and maximum expansion.
If you are interested and you want to be part of an important project like this one with great options for professional growth, this is your opportunity!