At Claire Joster IT we are specialists in the selection of technological profiles, with a fundamental added value: the recruitment of talent based on the values and cultural fit of our clients and candidates.
The company is one of the biggest in the food and beverage industry. Their goal is to advance the health of our planet, build positive communities and support a healthy food system.
We are looking for a Global Marketing Effectiveness Analytics Lead, that willsupport the deployment of an ambitious Global Marketing ROI measurement program.
The company which we are hiring for has started an ambitious global Marketing ROI measurement program aiming at increasing dramatically marketing investment effectiveness through a systematization of Marketing Mix Modeling. The program includes 4 key components:
- The build-up of data foundations aiming at creating an exhaustive data dictionary, architecture and QA process to semi-automate data-flow to the model.
- The deployment of an hybrid model of semi-automated MMM with machine learning as well as traditional MMM supported by a new above-market operating model.
- The creation of a global MROI reporting & media/portfolio meta learnings enabled by a new machine learning engine fully internalized
- The embedding of the program made of upskilling initiatives as well as the evolution of current business process with ROI metric integration to support change management
To support the deployment of this exciting program, the global marketing analytics team is looking for a skilled and high talented professional to join as marketing effectiveness analytics manager.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of engineers, data scientists, external consultants and marketing/media leaders to build the various building blocks of the program, communicate internally with various stockholders at global and local levels, track success and propose improved processes and finally develop a strategic future roadmap for new feature development. You will report to the Global Data & Marketing Analytics Lead part of the Group Marketing Team based in Vevey, Switzerland.
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineers, data scientists, marketing/media leaders to develop and deliver the different building blocks of the program, while identifying areas for improvement in efficiency
- Regularly review and analyze user feedbacks to improve the different features of the various solutions deployed
- Prepare relevant presentation, communication package, trainings, user guides and other supporting materials
- Assume responsibility as subject matter expert globally in evangelizing MMM methodology /benefits associated, demonstrate the capabilities of MMM as needed and respond to questions from internal stakeholders
- Propose new features/methodo to be developed to improve measurement accuracy/ front end solutions
- Effectively communicate status and progress of the program to global and local leadership teams and various stakeholders
- Support business case refinement of the overall program
Who you are
- 15+ years of demonstrated analytic consulting in marketing analytics, with strong expertise in Marketing Mix Modeling.
- Proficient in PowerBI.
- Familiarity with statistical modelling and different front-end and back-end solutions.
- Experience with agile project management principles.
- Experience working in a global environment.
Our offer to you
- Be part of an international and talented team, enjoying an excellent work environment where people are passionate about what they do.
- Attractive salary and social benefits package.
- Personal and professional growth through ongoing training and constant career opportunities.
- Flexible working schedule.
We are excited to getting to know you!