Claire Joster is the executive recruitment firm of Eurofirms Group. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by creating an environment in which they can become the best version of themselves in management and project leadership.
Our customer is a leading company in the industrial sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager will be responsible for driving the Iberian HR strategy in order to support the achievement of the strategic business objectives.
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Align business strategies with HR strategies and operations.
- Define labour relations policies and procedures to guarantee the good organization of the company, the correct application of Labour and Health and Safety regulations.
- Organize Data Protection for personnel area.
- Monthly Pay-roll preparation.
- Monthly reports of main KPI’s.
- Define and coordinate with external Lawyers support for the legal personnel administration processes.
- Define the recruitment and talent acquisition process.
- Define and implement the company’s training policy.
- Lead the implementation in all company centres on Health and Safety
The key skills required for the HR Manager role are:
- University degree in Labour Law, Human Resources or similar.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good Excel skills and user of ERP systems. Knowledge of A3Nom is a plus.
- Good level of English.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and with ability to prioritize tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to take you professional career to the next step.
The position will report to the Managing Director.
If you are interested in develop your professional career, this is your opportunity!