At Claire Joster we are specialists in the selection of executive profiles and middle managers for the main functional areas. Our consultants are our main differential value: they have extensive experience in selecting profiles for very different sectors and share the same values, the values of Claire Joster.
We are currently working with one of the main consultancy companies in the Tech Sector and we are looking for a Manager Digital Sales & Marketing Analytics.
You will be responsible for team performance, organization and supervision of the development of predictive models and the generation of data-driven insights to solve Sales and Marketing problems or challenges. The role will require the understanding of how the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline work. Moreover, you will be responsible for supervision of development, training and validation of mentioned models, and the visualization of the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
You should have knowledge of process data visualization, statistics/statistical testing, machine learning, data mining, and database structure and management. You should support on transforming Sales and marketing process by using advanced analytics capabilities, and assessing the transformation journey of the companies in these specific functional areas.
The role will require the combination of deep understanding of analytics, team management and project sales, all these tasks are closely related and the success of any of them depend on the rest.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis/programming in tools like Minitab/JMP/R/PYTHON/MATLAB/C++/SAS
• 5 years related working experience in Sales and Marketing.
• Knowledge about how to manage and manipulate data sets, including: variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business needs
• Outline and structure the project tasks and best approach, along with team senior members, from the detailed understanding of client’s problem statement and their specific business requirements
• Provide specific training and guidance to development factory to ensure data integration activities around base and feature-enriched tables align with the analytical models
• Know how to develop and maintain analytical models
• Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
• Critical thinking and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task
• Mentor and train junior developers and modelers
• Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables