At Claire Joster IT we are specialists in the selection of technological profiles, with a fundamental added value:the recruitment of talent based on values and cultural adjustment of our clients and candidates.
We are looking for aPROJECT MANAGERfor a engineering service company specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of technological added-value products.
At the moment, we are looking for anexperienced electronic engineer who is motivated for project managementand has experience in the automotive sector to be part of our ECU’s PM’s team. As Project Manager, you will work within the automotive business unit coordinating different projects and being the point of contact between clients, technical teams and the different operation departments to ensure objectives fall within the timeline, and budget set.
What do we need from you?
- You must be an experienced Project Manager with at least 4 years of experience managing projects involving electronics for the automotive sector focused mainly on design and development phases dealing with budgeting and resource allocation.
- Your experience must be in international projects and be used to work with multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- In addition, you must be interested in key account management tasks.
– (Competencia 1)
– (Competencia 2)
– (Competencia 3)
Si cuentas con la experiencia requerida en el sector y en posiciones similares,
¡es tu oportunidad!
This role combines technical management with Key Account responsibilities andyour tasks will include:
- Act as a point of contact between all the project participants.
- Lead meetings with clients and technical teams.
- Being the client’s point of contact and reference and handling the account.
- Participate in the drafting and presentation of RFQ and proposals.
- Allocate and budget resources and establish projects’ timelines.
- Document and maintain the project’s information.
- Monitor and keep a control over the project development and any possible deviation.
What does our client offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid teleworking model.
- Flexible payment plan.
- Local gym discounts.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
If you think this opportunity fits with you, send us your CV!