Claire Joster is looking for a Commodity Lead Buyer (m/f) to join a reference company in the automation sector, located in Viana do Castelo.
Reports to the Regional Purchasing Director.
- Responsible for building-up and controlling the supplier base in compliance with the rules and objectives of the Group (quality, cost, delivery, quantity);
- Consolidates the Group’s needs within the scope and anticipates their evolutions;
- Analyses the markets and monitors new technologies and transmit the information to internal department (Sales, Design department, Innovation…)
- Manages the supplier base on the defined Geographical zone;
- Conducts a wide sourcing, with cost structure analysis, by technology;
- Negotiates with key account suppliers and provides reporting based on defined terms;
- Guarantees best economic performance within area of competence coordinating Cost reduction action plan in link with Buyer as well as insure that all levers are used.
- Master’s Degree;
- 5 years minimum Purchasing experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Expertise in purchasing techniques (consultation, negotiation, business follow-up…);
- Good knowledge of current regulations;
- Must have a general knowledge of different aspects of a business in regards to supplier relations;
- Excellent in communication, very good analytical skills and autonomous;
- Ability to coordinate in a functional position;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English.