We are looking for a Hardware Engineer for an industrial company to their facilities in Braga district.
In order to strengthen the Technology and Innovation team, the main responsibilities will be:
– Simulations, testing and development of electrical, analogue and digital circuits;
– Design of electronic circuits according to specifications;
– Development of test systems for circuit validation;
– testing of PCBs;
– sensor interface;
– Development of product testing systems;
– interface with different areas required for system development, such as PCB layout, firmware development and mechanical design;
– Practical work for prototyping and testing.
– Higher education in electronic engineering or equivalent;
– Minimum professional experience of 3 years in similar positions (preferably 5 years of experience);
– High-frequency knowledge and EMC-compliant design (pref.);
– Fluency in English (written and spoken);
– good organisational capacity, documentation;
– ability to work independently and as a team;
– good communication capacity;
– Willingness to travel.