We are the global talent firm: Selection, headhunting, training and consulting of Eurofirms Group.
Our client, a multinational group, with consolidated leadership and positioning in the industrial sector.
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our staff, located in Loeches.
What will your duties be?
– Responsible for all key functions related with internal and external quality
issues on management level.
– Development and implementation of the strategic quality plan of the company
and its continuous revision and adaption.
– Assurance of customer quality via efficient organization of internal process control.
– Lead and respond in a timely manner to customer requests for analysis and drive root cause investigation, containments, and corrective actions using 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, is or is not, etc.
– Maintaining the IATF 16949 certification.
– Deals with internal and customer Run@Rates
– Assures quality related customer milestones of the projects in APQP and PPAP.
– Internal and external audits of the quality system according IATF 16949 and
– Maintains multiple projects simultaneously of the main present customers in the OEM world of the automotive industry worldwide.
– Explore OEM requirements and expectations and build up strong customer relationships.
– Interfaces with all disciplines and departments to ensure that quality systems are established and maintained in the whole company.
– Perform also quality related assignments as directed by management, like continuous improvement and others.
– Promote our philosophy that all employees are responsible for the quality of the product or service that they provide.
– Think and act like an owner/entrepreneur. Identify and react to all opportunities that promote our ability to provide value to our shareholders, customers, and employees.
• Technician or Bachelor’s Degree; 3-5 years of experience in managing position of an quality system. Experiences in the automotive industry is a must. Quality/Engineering related activity in an IATF16949 compliant and competitive manufacturing environment; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Experience leading and/or supervising others is preferred.
• Fluent English is a must, French and German very welcome.
– Indefinite-term contract in a multinational company.
– Social benefits (food; continuous training; life insurance policy; etc).
– Salary according to the candidate’s value.
– Workings Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If what I say is interesting to you, don’t hesitate to sign up! We are waiting for you!