At Claire Joster we are specialists in the selection of executive and middle management profiles for the main functional areas of businesses, with a fundamental added value: the recruitment of talent, based on the values and cultural fit of our clients and candidates.
Our client, an international Advanced Technology Systems organization based in Spain and provider of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to a wide number of leading companies around the world, is looking for a Senior High Power System Architect.
As a key part of the structure, the Senior High Power System Architect will be the primary technical interface and will oversee the development and support throughout all stages of the product development lifecycle.
· Technical lead/architect for high power products in the solar, storage and EV charging market segments.
· Create and manage product level and system level specifications for products.
· Manage product and system level implementation by overseeing execution by the company´s product design partners.
· Ability to design and troubleshoot products within the following markets:
○ Power inverters for solar
○ Utility Scale Energy Storage w/Batteries
○ Distributed Power Generation
○ High Power DC EV Chargers
· Technical skills required: High Power Analog / Converter / Power Circuit Simulation / Control Panels / Cable Harness / High Power PCB Layout Experience.
· Initiate designs of innovative, high efficiency, power conversion topologies and circuits at power levels in tens of kilowatts to tens of megawatts with switching frequency up to the MHz range.
· Participate in development of power conversion management systems and development of system solution for easy system install, commissioning and maintenance.
· Active participation in industry conferences and standardization bodies to influence and facilitate development of the company´s innovative, market leading product support offerings.
· Participate in other power related technology initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related electrical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Five plus years of relevant experience in the design of products and solutions.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of power systems for the solar, storage and EV charging industries with working knowledge of power design engineering (e.g., inverters, converters, distributed electrical systems, distributed power, sensors/actuators, firmware, and thermal management).
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of the product development process.
· Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment used for systems and subassemblies.
· Strong knowledge of materials and components used in the construction of Industrial systems and subassemblies.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – communication, negotiation, and problem solving.
· Excellent project management, presentation, database management and computer skills.
· Strategic mindset with practical orientation.
· Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and coordinate multiple deadlines.
· A recognized leader with the ability to effectively organize cross-functional teams and manage and motivate others.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and effectively with counterparts, leaders, key stakeholders and customers globally.
If you have the required experience in the sector and in similar positions,
this is your chance!
We are People first, that’s our culture. We base our mission on improving people’s lives by creating an environment in which they can become the best version of themselves and developing a values-driven leadership.
Claire Joster is part of Eurofirms Group, the first Spanish HR company with national capital, with more than 1,000 employees and 130 offices. We are present in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland and Chile, and have local partners all over the world. With a turnover of €351M, we are one of the fastest growing European companies according to The Financial Times ranking.
We focus on achieving the perfect fit between the company and the candidate. A fit based on the company’s values, attitude and culture, which we call Matching values. We work closely to ensure a smooth integration into your new corporate culture. If you like what you read, don’t hesitate to apply.