From Claire Joster International, we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager.
About Claire Joster:
Claire Joster is specialized in executives searches and middle managers selection, part of Eurofirms Group, the NOº1 Spanish national Human Resources company with a values-driven leadership approach. At Claire Joster we believe that lasting relationships between a person and a company can only be established when both share the same vision: values. That’s why our Executive
Cultivate Success in Biotechnology!
From Claire Joster we’re thrilled to collaborate with a leading European Biotechnology Company focused on harnessing the power of nature. With a global presence spanning 90+ countries and key hubs across the USA, Brazil, LATAM, South Africa, and China, we’re at the forefront of innovation and sustainable growth.
By offering natural, highly innovative alternative agronomic solutions, our client allows to achieve the perfect balance between productivity, sustainability and human health.
Through their research in biotechnology, they developed a natural alternative to agronomic practices dependent on synthetic chemistry: products such as biopesticides (pest control), biostimulants (plant nutrition), and pre- and probiotics (soil microbiota regeneration). They innovate to lead the change towards a natural agronomic model free of chemical synthesis, taking care of the environment and better nutrition.
To strengthen their team, is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager for Iran who will contribute to this meaningful journey and grow together.
Your Next Challenge: Strategic Relationship Builder
Are you a trailblazer in building lasting business relationships? If so, we have the perfect role for you! We’re seeking a strategic relationship builder who excels at driving business growth. As their Technical Sales Manager, you will play a key role in implementing the company’s commercial sales plans within our key accounts and developing new strategic long-lasting relationships.
Your mission: aligning with the company’s strategic goals to unlock new horizons throughout the Iranian market.
The Technical Sales Manager will secure sales and margins by building a network of distributors, manufacturers, importers and farmers through all business lines and portfolios on a sustainable basis.
Designing and creating the strategies for Iran, aligning the objectives of the rest of the company, remotely.Reporting to General Manager Africa Middle East & VP Sales.
- Managing the comprehensive income statement for your territory:
- Monitor the profit and loss accounts of each country assigned to your country.
- Carry out the annual and monthly forecasts for your area.
- Analyse and make decisions based on the objectives and information of your daily activity.
- Propose and monitor objectives and KPIs for each country.
- Prepare weekly reports
- Propose new processes to improve existing business processes.
- Propose to the commercial management the short, medium and long term strategy of the territories in charge
- Update all market analysis information on products, competitors and distributors according to internal parameters (customer file/ distribution map)
- Follow-up and monitoring of the main customers in your area.
- Increasing the customer portfolio in your territory
- Choose the right partners and expand the network of distributors, national and transnational manufacturers, importers and farmers.
- Secure the distribution map of your country.
- Detect new business opportunities.
- Participate in trade fairs and technical and commercial events on behalf of the company.
- Increase the sales figures of your territories in accordance with the commercial objectives
- Ensure the best possible sales margin for your territories.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with major customers.
- Correct implementation of the price lists of the customers in their territories.
- Correct coordination between the logistics department and the teams.
- Analyse stock-outs in your area to improve the level of customer service.
- Correct implementation process for the launch of new products.
- Ensure the establishment of all the different business lines in the according countries
- Requesting registrations, certifications, new formulations and product analysis documentation for your territories.
- Planning and implementation of TRIALS to promote the establishment and sale of our products.
- Planning and execution of the company’s product TRAININGS.
- Capturing new needs: Feeding the R&D department with market needs.
- Daily Technical Management of our partners
Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with the policy and regulations on occupational health and safety.
- Notifying your superior of any situation that involves a risk to the health and safety of workers, regardless of the origin and the personnel affected.
- Education & Experience: You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related fields, plus a minimum of 10 years of experience with bio-agricultural products or fertilizers.
- Strong experience dealing with the local actors in biotechnology/ agriculture business
- Good Knowledge about the product portfolio (crop protection & crop nutrition, fertilizers, biostimulants, etc)
- Strong local network with distributors/ importers/ farmers and knowledge of the local market`s dynamics
- Strong negotiation and commercial hunting skills
- KPI Oriented, strategic, and analytical mindset
- Open to travel in Iran / internationally if necessary (according to the business needs)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience with CRM
- Very Good English
- Organized, autonomous and communicative
- Openness and agility to learn new skills & methodologies
- Sense of urgency and reactivity
- Long term strategic thinking & adaptability & flexibility